Thursday, November 17, 2011

The Letter

The long awaited letter from UTA College of Nursing came in the mail today.


The application deadline was June 1. I turned my application in the last week of May. It is a long wait.

And it looks like I have to wait a little bit longer...

I have been put on the waiting list to be accepted into nursing school.
Although I'm glad it wasn't a rejection letter, I'm still not guaranteed to get in.
I have to turn in a form to keep my name on the waiting list, and they could let me know anytime between now and when the Spring semester starts if I've been accepted or not.
Talk about being on pins and needles!
God is truly teaching me about patience and not being "in control" during this time in my life.

In other news, I posted a blog here about our upcoming adoption!

No comments: