Thursday, April 28, 2011

Vintage Beauty


After my Granny passed away in 2005, I was able to choose a couple of pieces of her jewelry.
I really loved this ring, but only wore it a few times on my pinky since it didn't fit on any other finger. It didn't really look right on that finger, so I didn't wear it often.
Since losing the weight, my wedding set and right hand band I have are too big. I've had a couple of close calls in wearing them recently where they have slipped off my finger without me noticing. Thankfully, I noticed it was gone shortly after and recovered it. (It had come off my finger when I was taking off my gloves in lab at school. It was with my gloves in the trash can. Scary.)
I remembered this ring, and absolutely love it.
My Granny was always proud of me, but I know she would be extremely proud of me now and love the fact that her ring looks so good on my finger!
And it's vintage!

1 comment:

Beautifully Blessed said...

I love it! I have been so inspired by you, not only with your weight loss but with who you are as woman of God. You are amazing!I love you sweet lady!!!