Monday, December 17, 2007

Clash of the Choirs

OH.MY.GOODNESS.

There is a show on NBC...Clash of the Choirs.

Yes, it's a reality show, but different. They compete as a team, not as individuals; and the money they win goes to a charity in their hometown.

There are five different choirs from different cities. The choir director of each choir is a musical celebrity from that city. The choirs are:

Cincinati, directed by Nich Lachey
Houston, directed by Kelly Rowland
New Haven, directed by Michael Bolton
Oklahoma City, directed by Blake Shelton
Philidelphia, directed by Patti LaBelle

After their first performance, of course, I have my favorites, but the clear winner was Patti LaBelle's choir.

WOW.

They sang "He's Got the Whole World in His Hands".

Absolutely incredible, is all I can say. It almost turned into a revival service. I think one the choir members almost fell out. I'm exaggerating, but it was good. :)

America is supposed to vote tonight then one choir is voted off tomorrow night. I think it's just a week long show, so if you have a chance to catch it this week, I think you'd like it.

Of course, it's the week before Christmas, so I know that you all have clear schedules and nothing else better to do than watch a freakin' reality show.

Yes, I left the "g" off "freaking".

Hehe.

Later, girls.

No comments: